One of the largest industry superannuation funds who pride themselves as being truly member driven. They are a company that create an environment for their team that will give them the opportunity to develop and grow professionally and also a culture where people will be respected and nurtured.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the planning, implementation & optimisation of customer campaigns across acquisition, retention and engagement. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with an immediate start.
- Lead and drive marketing communications programs to increase customer acquisition, retention and engagement
- Develop and deliver annual marketing strategies
- Campaign and content creation as well as event management
- Brand delivery across all B2C campaigns
- Working with targeted marketing, customer intelligence, product and fulfilment to constantly monitor results and deliver optimisation of programs in market to increase effectiveness of communications
- Work with targeted marketing to deliver trigger based marketing e.g. list criteria, sizing, selection, extraction and supply for marketing communication across the Super customer journey
To be successful for the role you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services marketing with exposure to Superannuation
- B2C marketing experience
- Exposure to working with Customer and Intelligence functions
- Proven end-to-end marketing campaign experience
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Bachelor degree in Business / Marketing
- Company offering flexibility
- Supportive and energetic team culture
- Career Progression
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic workplace! If you think that you have the necessary skills then please apply today. Alternatively for a confidential discussion with a marketing and communications specialist, please call Jodi Garratt on 0405-381-550.