Our client is Australia’s leading Strata Management company, managing the largest strata scheme portfolio in Australia. They have invested into new technology and reengineered processes to deliver broader and more valued services across the property sector and continue to set the bar across the industry. As an industry leader they aim to become one of Australia’s most professional and valued property services companies.
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the company in the capacity of Communication Specialist to support the GM of Marketing Communications. This role will deliver and manage value by constantly looking for ideas for innovative and engaging content.
- Develop original content, creating webinars, videos, internal communications, digital channels, social media, customer communications and media monitoring etc
- Produce thought leadership and influencer pieces such as industry reports, case studies, award submissions and speaker presentations
- Have a comfort around writing within legislative barriers to create simple communications for all audiences to understand
- Optimise content through industry and media partnerships, creating and engaging online and offline channels (e.g. infographics, eBooks, animation graphics etc)
- Build and manage an editorial calendar to increase awareness within the industry sector
To be successful you will have:
- A creative mind to be able to devise a range of ideas and write on a wide range of topics suitable for client audiences
- Exceptional written and communication skills with a focus on customer centricity
- Highly self-motivated individual with a passion for writing
- Graphic design skills or property industry experience is advantageous
- Great opportunity to work for a progressive company
- Great employee benefits
- Leading company in their industry
This is a really interesting and varied role and will provide you with the opportunity to show your passion for communicating to a wide variety of audiences. For a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Griffiths on 0451 193 774 or click APPLY.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.