Our Client is a well-respected and fast-growing industry superannuation fund. Due to growth and innovation, they are looking for an experienced, driven and collaborative Digital Product Specialist to help drive the company’s digital strategy.
This exciting Digital Product Specialist role will be responsible for the working with the digital team to deliver the company’s digital product vision. This role will also include strategising and road-mapping in accordance with the company’s overall strategy and objectives, all whilst focusing and delivering on customer’s wants and needs.
Key Focus Points include
- Development of digital product strategies that are customer driven
- Accountable for end to end digital development of systems and solutions, including but not exclusive to business case development, scoping, UX and testing, content strategy, design, build and implementation, plus ongoing maintenance as required
- Deliver the digital product backlog and roadmap across all digital channels
- Develop business requirements and business cases for implementation
- Develop, manage and grow internal stakeholder relationships to deliver digital solutions
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Tertiary Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in defining new digital products and solutions
- Financial Services, ideally superannuation experience
- Business analysis skills gained from working in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering cross functional projects
- Strong documentation, organisational, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong and growing brand
- Career progression
- Vibrant culture
This company is entering an exciting phase that you could be a part of! If you think that you have the necessary skills then please apply today. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion with a Marketing & Communications specialist then please call Vanessa Lalani on 0410001819.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.