We are currently working with an international financial services organisation that believes in first class customer service. This business is passionate about working with their clients in a way that will offer them innovative ways to secure their financial future.
There is currently an opportunity for a Head of Product to join an innovative organisation and drive the Product Suite’s strategy through developing short & long term product roadmaps, collaborating with internal & external business partners and leading a team of motivated product professionals. You will be a results-driven and customer focused individual with proven experience within products areas which include Consumer Lending & Commercial Lending.
- Scope, develop and lead the product strategy and roadmap
- Team leadership of the product management team
- Understand market trends to drive current and new product solutions with a keen customer-centric approach
- Develop & run product training across all relevant business units as well as overseeing all product related correspondence to clients/customers
- Full lifecycle management of the product suite and liaising with product & technology partners to deliver value add services to their products
- Ensuring compliance and risk obligations are met by contributing to the development, implementation & monitoring of necessary systems and procedures
To be successful in this role you will possess;
- Demonstrated experience in managing banking products, must have consumer and/or commercial lending
- Experience in leading high performing product teams
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
- Proven ability to analyse data & trends, then translate into product solutions
- Experience in strategy and product roadmapping
- High level collaboration with internal business units and external partners
- Fantastic breadth of work and engagement across the business
- Exposure to local and international markets
Do you enjoy leading product teams? Want a chance to drive growth of a business through creating innovative product solutions? This may be the role for you! Please apply now or for a confidential discussion, please call our Senior Product Consultant Adam Lee on 0410 001 635.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.