We are currently working with an international financial services organisation that believes in first class customer service. This business is passionate about working with their clients in a way that will offer them innovative ways to secure their financial future as well as building the best possible customer experience for their consumers.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager for a 12-month maternity leave contract. You will strengthen brand equity and generate new business for their direct to consumer sales and distribution channels by implementing the annual marketing programs for Consumer Lending.
- Experience in B2C direct marketing campaign plans to drive/manage quality leads
- Ability to identify new lead sources and manage the to-market program roll out
- Strong capability in contributing to the development of a lead nurture program
- Leadership experience managing 1 direct report
- A proven capability in uplifting results and customer acquisition/growth
- An ability to understand and utilise legislative requirements to meet industry obligations
To be successful in this role you will have
- Knowledge and understanding of the Financial Services market
- Experience working within the Consumer Lending space
- Previous experience managing creative and design agencies
- Experience in managing and reporting on the marketing budget
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Resilient and adaptable to change while working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaborative team environment
- Fantastic breadth of work and engagement across the business
- Exposure to local and international markets
Your next steps
If you want to work for an organisation that is focused on customer centricity with strong culture values and the ability to grow your career this will be the opportunity for you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Griffiths on 0451 193 774 or click APPLY.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.