Our client is driven by customer satisfaction and passionate about being the best in their industry with a brand name that people love and trust. They are looking for a Media and Partnership Manager to join their vibrant team who has strong digital media and traditional media experience who brings well connected media contacts and media relations skill to the role.
This permanent role provides an exciting opportunity to drive media efficiencies, integrate the new media agency, manage paid media and partnerships and who will work closely with the creative agency to develop, optimise and report across all media activity.
- Work with current media partnerships and source new opportunities to drive this sector
- Proven experience in brand and partnership management including negotiating commercial agreements
- Monitor and review the return on investment of media buying strategies
- Ensure effective integration of media in the marketing strategy across digital and traditional channels
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a media acquisition role – developing, implementing, and tracking campaigns
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Innovate thinking to create strategic plans and strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ownership to get things done
- Great opportunity to join a leading Australian home loan provider
- Working with a passionate team of media and marketing professionals and a diverse range of stakeholders
- Be part of a strong culture that supports professional development
Your next steps
If you want to work for a recognised home-grown brand with strong culture values and the ability to grow your career this will be the opportunity for you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Griffiths on 0451 193 774 or click APPLY.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.