Our client is specialised, innovation-led organisation who provides tailored products to specific market segments. Owned by their members, their aim is to provide the best possible service, products and stability for their customers.
The life insurance division are looking for a product leader to join their team and drive the delivery of a new product to market. Starting as a 6-month contract, you will be responsible for team & stakeholder engagement throughout the process as well as being the technical SME and being able to negotiate with partners. This is a business-critical role and will require a ‘hands-on’ individual with a proven history of product delivery and execution of strategic objectives.
- Lead product development, as well as growth and sustainability strategies in place for its members
- Be the life insurance product SME in a new business line
- Building competitive products and services
- Liaise with the wider business to integrate the new business line with core business values
- Product design, PDS writing, product and market analysis
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong communication, negotiation and stakeholder management experience
- Be customer centric and a passionate leader for the business
- Strong product technical, design and delivery experience in life insurance
- Be self-motivated and drive to create excellence
- Leadership experience
- Great opportunity to join a leading Australian financial institution
- Perfect time to drive new product development and enhance a new business line
- Long term potential with successful delivery and growth
Your next steps
If you are high performing, life insurance product professional who wants to work for a recognised member driven business with high ambitions, accompanied with the ability to deliver a new product to market this will be the opportunity for you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Lee on 0410 001 635 or click APPLY.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.