Our client is a leading provider of transaction banking, capital management and payment solutions, with proven results to more than 150 specialist financial services organisations. Due to the rapidly growing business, they are seeking a motivated and driven Product Manager in Cards Issuing to join their high performing team.
Proactively manage and be accountable for the end to end process and service management of the existing product suite, and any new products which are developed across Debit & Credit, with the motivation and drive to develop new initiatives and provide solutions and support to a broad range of stakeholders, both internally and externally. Working with over 80 clients, you will be helping them understand regulation changes in the market and providing recommendations on how they should move forward, as well as meeting their needs when it comes to product enhancements and enquiries.
- Play an instrumental role in the growth and development of this product area
- Evaluating competitiveness, costs and pricing of products and services, and providing recommendations of solutions and improvements
- Manage both the financial and operational responsibilities for the product and service design and performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting and Analytics
To be successful in this role you will have
- Proven experience in product management
- Cards issuing experience essential, ideally in Debit
- Thorough knowledge of current compliance and regulation controls
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Ability to report on and interpret financial and accounting data including P&L management
- Variety within the role
- Be a part of a growing business
- Great culture and exposure to the wider business
Your next steps
This role is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a role which covers many facets of the payments & cards industry and will have great exposure across the company. If the above intrigues you, please call Adam Lee at Parity Consulting on +61 410 001 635 for more information or a confidential discussion.