Our client is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions. They have been operational for over 30 years and are still thriving to achieve maximum optimisation of the market and to provide the most efficient and effective products to their clients. An opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join the Investments Product team.
With an aspiration to be Australia’s leading financial services organisation, this organisation requires an ambitious, motivated and energetic product professional to join their team to help them reach their ultimate goal. Reporting directly to National Product Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing, developing and maintaining this high profile product suite.
* Involved in driving product development initiatives
* Product lead in relation to any changes, including regulatory and disclosure
* People leader responsibilities
* Product management, including product restructures & closures and process improvement
* Board papers preparation as needed
* Maintaining profitability models and analysis and responsible for P&L Management
* Act as Product SME across all parts of the business
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Product Management and Development background
* Investments / Funds Management experience
* Operations knowledge of Investment transitions would be an advantage
* Strong Project Management disciplines
* Comprehensive understanding of the technical/legislative rules around Investments & Superannuation
* Leading Australian Employer
* Strong employee recognition
* Career growth
Your next steps
If you would like a challenge and to take that next step in your career, press Apply now or alternatively for a confidential discussion please call Agnes Villanyi at Parity Consulting on 0405 395 021.