Being one of the leading industry super funds in Australia, our client focusses on providing financial reliability, dynamic product innovation, and is driven by a ‘member-first mentality’ throughout the organisation. Their strategy is shaped by their customer centric approach, and the drive for greater agility and efficiency in their service offering.
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join their growing Life Insurance team. You will ultimately be responsible for the development of product strategy and developing product solutions. Reporting into the Head of Insurance, this opportunity will enable you to work within an exceptional team of product professionals supported by leading processes and systems.
- Help develop the product strategy for insurance
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to promote any new product suites, conduct relevant research and maintaining strong relationships
- Coverage across product development, management & innovation
- Manage risk and meet all policy and compliance requirements
- Market research and analysis
To be successful you will have:
- Strong experience in Product Management, ideally in the group life space
- Demonstrated experience in execution and delivery
- Proven communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in launching customer-centric design initiatives
- A fantastic collaborative and supportive environment
- Member first mentality
- Great growth aspects not for the company but also for YOU!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a high performing Product Team and wants to deliver results that will benefit the members they are looking after. If you feel like this role is suitable for you then please apply today. Alternatively for confidential discussion with a product specialist please contact Adam Lee on 0410 001 635
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.