<span id=”mce_marker” data-mce-type=”bookmark”></span><span id=”__caret”>_</span>
As part of a global company, our client is one of Australia’s leading Investment Managers. They believe that their success is driven by the quality and experience of talented people working together to deliver optimum client investment outcomes to the Australian market.
Working closely with The CEO and Head of Communications, this is a varied role and you will be responsible for external communications, internal communications and brand positioning. This position is offered as a 9 month fixed term contract.
Key Accountabilities of the role
- Develop strategic communication initiates for key stakeholders
- Plan & implement public relations & media relations for the business
- Project Management – work end to end on a variety of external communications projects
- Driving adoption and engagement of key internal communication channels
- Leading the development and execution of employer brand and the employee value proposition
- Event communications
- Leadership of 4 direct reports
To be successful in this role you will possess
- At least 10 years in a corporate communications role – Financial services or large international business experience preferred
- Broad communications experience and managing external relationships
- Strong written communication skills to an external audience
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Degree in Communications, Marketing and/or Public relations desirable
- Varied role
- Leadership opportunity
Next Steps – If you would like to work for a company that encourages ideas, individuality, career progression and rewards success, and are looking for the next challenge, then press Apply. Alternatively please call Jodi Garratt on 0405-381-550.