Our client is Australia’s leading Strata Management company, managing the largest strata scheme portfolio in Australia. They have invested into new technology and reengineered processes to deliver broader and more valued services across the property sector and continue to set the bar across the industry.
The opportunity has arisen for an individual to become 2IC to the Head of Marketing and Communications in the growing and fast paced property services industry, providing support across external communications, industry publication articles, and social media.
* Original content creation and media monitoring to source relevant content as well as the management of communication activities in line with the marketing and communications strategy;
* Campaign management
* Creation of content and e-book guides
* Manage an editorial calendar to drive engagement and develop a quarterly customer newsletter;
* Manage the development and roll out of media releases, industry articles and publications;
* Manage customer reviews, complaints, FAQ page, surveys and general communications.
* Stakeholder management both internal and customer facing.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrated copy writing skills;
* Extensive communications experience;
* An understanding of social media channels;
* Knowledge of HTML, InDesign and Marketing Cloud is desirable;
* High energy levels – displays enthusiasm, self-motivation and a willingness to learn
* Great opportunity to work for a progressive company
* Paid birthday off
* Great reward programs
This fantastic role will allow you to work within a leading organisation. If you feel like you have the necessary experience then please apply today. Alternatively, for confidential discussion with a marketing specialist please contact Justin Zerafa on 0410 001 819 or email