We are currently working with an international financial services organisation that believes in first class customer service. This business is passionate about working with their clients in a way that will offer them innovative ways to secure their financial future as well as building the best possible customer experience for their consumers.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced Customer Analyst to join their Customer Experience team. You will be supporting the Head of Customer Strategy to drive a customer first mentality throughout the entire organisation and engrain it into their everyday actions. You will be responsible for building a system of metrics that generate meaningful measures for customers and deliver value to the business.
- Set up new metrics for the business to measure customer data
- Drive pieces of work to bridge the gap between data and the business
- Deliver actionable insights for all business units
- Widespread market and consumer analysis
- Stakeholder engagement across all levels
To be successful in this role you will possess;
- Demonstrated experience in customer insights and/or analysis
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
- Proven ability to analyse data & trends, then translate into customer deliverables
- Strong affiliation to work with numbers
- Advanced excel skills and ability to learn technology platforms quickly
- Enjoy a fast pace environment and a strong multitasker
- Change to be a pioneer a new customer experience journey for the organisation
- High level of exposure across the entire business from top to bottom
Do you want be a pioneer for customer focused change across a business? Do you enjoy working for a forward thinking company? Are you good with numbers and driving actionable insights? This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team and really be involved in the continuing development of this organisation. Please apply now or for a confidential discussion please call our Senior Consultant Adam Lee on 0410 001 635.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.