Our client is a consumer led, product focused company with a brand name that people love and trust. They are looking for a UI/UX Developer to join their digital marketing team who has a strong digital design background.
This permanent role provides an exciting opportunity to work broadly across the business and to implement design across various platforms which provide support to multiple consumers and stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work on overhauling and upgrading the digital footprint of the company. You will be working within the digital team to support the UI/UX Manager.
- Creation and ideation on a variety of UX/UI deliverables.
- Manage all stages from conception to final hand-off for all design work utilising story boards, process flows, the customer journey and sitemap
- Present designs and key deliverables to colleagues and executive stakeholders
- Collaborate with various business units including marketing, product and channels teams along with designers and agencies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Practiced in agile environments and developing effective processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Up-to-date with latest UI/UX trends, skills and technologies and wire frame
- Expertise across Adobe platforms and have a basic understanding of coding
- Great opportunity to join a leading Australian financial institution
- Working with a passionate team of digital marketing professionals and a diverse range of stakeholders
- Be part of a strong culture that supports professional development
Your next steps
If you want to work for a recognised home-grown brand with strong culture values and the ability to grow your career this will be the opportunity for you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Griffiths on 0451 193 774 or click APPLY.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.