The following guidelines are to ensure you feel safe to express your thoughts, opinions and queries. Please take a moment to read them:
When and why we’ll moderate
The goal of our social community is to engage with you by providing the latest industry information, company updates and job posts. While we welcome your opinions, please be advised that we will remove and/or report posts containing:
- Offensive or violent language
- Hateful or discriminatory comments
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content and/or material
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Deliberately disruptive conversations
- Inaccurate or misleading statements about Parity Consulting and its people.
Using or accessing our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and website pages indicates your acceptance of these House Rules.
Anyone who chooses to repeatedly break these house rules will be blocked from the page. Help us keep it suitable for all audiences. If you think that a posting has broken any of our house rules, contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org