Our client is a highly reputable Global Investment Manager with a strong presence in Sydney, Australia. This business helps institutions, intermediaries and individuals meet their goals and prepare for the future. They manage over $40 billion locally and have a solid performance history across all of their product offerings. Our client is quite protective of their culture and attracts high quality professionals who value innovation, integrity and excellence.
The Product Specialist will work with the Head of Product in setting the strategic direction and driving the activities of the multi asset product function in Australia. This will be done in partnership with local and global stakeholders including the distribution head, sales head/local sales channel heads, marketing head, and the multi-asset investment team. This role will be considered the successor of the Head of Product and will be the most senior person in the product team of 10 professionals. The primary focus of this role will be the multi asset portfolio which has a significant product development roadmap and will require an experienced Product Specialist to shape and role out this innovative strategy.
* Product development
* Integrity management
* Refining messaging & collateral
* Attending & representing the business at external events (locally and internationally)
* Technical & market Intelligence (sitting between sales and Investments)
* Mentoring & managing the team (of up to 6 professionals)
* Being the multi asset expert for sales, operations and compliance.
To be successful in this role you will;
* Previous experience as a Product Specialist or technical Senior Product Manager in funds management
* Exceptionally strong technical expertise in multi asset
* Experience in presenting complex products in a simple way to intermediaries (and their clients)
* SIA/CFA qualifications.
* Global brand which has a local executive team
* Diverse & Inclusive culture
* High performing and supportive leader
Your next steps
COVID 19 environment has meant our clients are becoming quite specific about what they require when hiring external talent however if you have a product, marketing or digital background, we still encourage you to get in contact with us https://www.parityconsulting.com.au/parity/meet-our-team/. If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please do call or email me on +61 402 418 326 and .
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work.