Working with Parity Consulting
Parity’s Consultants pride themselves on partnering with clients to exclusively identify and source talented applicants that will drive the success of their Product, Marketing, Communications and Digital teams. Each of our consultants work with our corporate values in mind and are dedicated to building long lasting relationships with both applicants and clients, not just filling roles.
Why do our clients choose Parity?
- We are specialists within the Product, Marketing, Communications and Digital sector and we focus solely on building strong networks within this space to maintain unrivalled access to passive and untapped talent
- Parity’s micro-specialisation allows in depth knowledge of the intricacies of Product, Marketing, Communications and Digital functions
- We deliver! Our delivery rate is consistently above 90%
- We are sticklers for timescales. Our purpose is to make recruitment easy and we provide detailed project outlines, ensuring regular communication and clear accountabilities throughout the engagement
- Parity’s Consultants love what they do. We have low attrition across our team since we were established, which gives our clients access to a wealth of specialist industry knowledge
Our Value Statements
Parity’s Consultants are not just ‘recruiters,’ we are dedicated to guiding applicants through their Product, Marketing, Communications and Digital career journey. Our role is to train, mentor and support both applicants and clients through this process and deliver a successful outcome for all.
Parity (noun), the state or condition of being equal
The principle of parity, of equality, is at the core of how our consultants work. At Parity, we believe that our applicants, clients and recruitment consultants are equal partners in the process of hiring quality staff and we are committed to investing in ALL relationships.
In 2015, Parity was voted in the top 100 fastest starters in Australia by Business Review Weekly. We are consistently used as the Recruiter of choice in Product, Marketing, Communications and Digital and we are proud that our achievements have also been recognised by the business community.
To contact a technically trained specialist recruitment consultant to work with you and find your next quality applicant in Product, Marketing, Communications or Digital, please call our Sydney office on +61 2 8068 2016 or our Melbourne office on +61 3 9016 8606.