Our client is one of Australia’s most qualified providers of global investment products within Australasia. Their current focus is working on achieving maximum optimisation of the market and to provide the most efficient and effective products to their clients (both institutional and retail). This organisation is looking to hire an Assistant Product Manager to assist with the management of the Australian Product Suite.
You will be expected to work on assisting in the ongoing maintenance and management of the product suite.
- Assist with geeral product management resposibilities (e.g.: queries, stakeholder management, communication of rpoduct changes, administration)
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Reviewing and updating PDSs
- Assisting with research, analysis and implementation of product enhancements and with new fund launches
- Assisting with new product approvals and approval of offer documents, ensuring that that the documents are relevant and compliant with legislationAssist and roll out internal processes and procedures for product regulatory requirements (DDO and RG97)
- Maintain product registers and product event registers
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Funds management experience (eg. funds operations background)
- Asset/wealth management industry knowledge
- Strong communications skills
- Strong orgaisational and time management skills
- Eager to learn, looking for a long term career opportunity
- Global company
- Career growth
- Collaborative culture
Your next steps:
If you would like to get into product management and build a long term career in that space then press Apply now or alternatively for a confidential discussion please call Agnes Villanyi at Parity Consulting on 0405 395 021.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.