One of the largest industry superannuation funds who pride themselves as being truly member driven. They are a company that create an environment for their team that will give them the opportunity to develop and grow professionally and also a culture where people will be respected and nurtured.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced superannuation professional to join the Trustee Office team as a Senior Manager. The purpose of this role is to assist the Trustees to fulfil their statutory and fiduciary obligations by providing superannuation product related advice and support, ensuring that the members best interests and outcomes are consistent with the superannuation product strategy and business plan.
- Overseeing the superannuation service providers and giving input, guidance and challenge on behalf of the trustees to ensure they are acting in the best interest of the members
- Putting recommendations to the Trustee Board in relation to the superannuation product proposals being put forward by the service providers
- Identifying superannuation product related issues and proactively seeking solutions and improvements
- Identifying and managing superannuation product related conflicts of interests
- Responding to regulatory requirements and changes on super product related matters
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Strong superannuation experience and technical knowledge (superannuation product and product governance background is beneficial)
- Very strong influencing and stakeholder management skills on board and senior executive management level
- Proven experience in working closely with boards
- Customer centric approach
- Huge focus on growth from the new executive team
- Key player in the market
- Member first mentality
- Strong opportunity for growth and ability to help shape a market
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic workplace with an opportunity to shake up an industry! If you think that you have the necessary skills then please apply today. Alternatively for a confidential discussion with a product specialist, please call Agnes Villanyi on 0405 395 021.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.