Our client is one of Australia's most well renowned names in the insurance market. With a vision to be one of the nation's favourite financial services employers, their aspirations are driven by their personal and relationship-based approach. This role is directly responsible for the product ownership and enhancements of the retail product suite.
The core functionalities of this role is to ultimately enhance shareholder value through the continued delivery of the existing product suite to ensure that it is relevant, sustainable ultimately valued by customers.
- Ownership or key input into business critical projects
- Being an advocate for a risk-management culture by identifying areas of non-compliance and finding solutions
- Proactively optimise end to end user experiences
- Conducting analysis and testing as required
- Organising and delivering product training to a variety of stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have
- Detailed product technical knowledge
- Strong understanding of retail life insurance markets, competitors, and the legislative and compliance markets
- Strong mentoring skills
- Solid problem solving capabilities
- Customer centric mindset
- Work within an organisation aimed at empowering employees
- Leadership opportunity in an organisation aimed at being the best in their field
- Values driven organisation
Your next steps
If interested, click Apply or alternatively, for a confidential discussion with a product specialist, please call Trish Aspell on 0410 001 635
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.