We have partnered with an innovative Payments company that is in growth phase. This scale up organisation is transforming the way people pay online and in-store by allowing shoppers to receive products now and pay for them later, helping consumers to spend responsibly on things they love. This is a Global organisation that is growing rapidly due to the success of its products.
We are looking for a Product Owner- Core Platform/API.
The focus of this role is to complement the existing team of product development professionals focussing on enhancing and developing mobile apps.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, Head of Product/Head of Data and Risk to understand business requirements and opportunities.
- Facilitate business/technology stakeholder workshops to gather requirements. Functional requirements documentation.
- Work within an Agile team, providing vision, the 'why', and driving outcomes that delight their customers and merchants.
- Monitoring project progress day to day and building relationships with your colleagues. Make informed product decisions in a timely manner.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Experienced working as a Product Owner or Business Analyst with 3-5 years professional experience, preferably within the digital payment or e-Commerce industry.
- Strong knowledge of Application Programming Interface (API).
- You should be comfortable in translating the requirements a data analysis/technical team.
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer / business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Technically minded person with passion to keep abreast of business analysis trends and an ever-changing digital payment landscape.
- Experience of delivering requirement artefacts, including user stories, using business language, ensuring requirements are robust, unambiguous and testable.
- Ideally from a software development and testing background.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written): you are able to break down complex topics into simple solutions and ideas
- You're a self-starter, autonomous & proactive.
- Innovative organisation in a rapidly expanding market.
- If you want to be part of a success story, then this organization should be on your list.
- Complete ownership and autonomy with strong support and guidance from the team.
- Work remotely, with a few days each week at the office.
If you would like to work for a company that encourages ideas, individuality and is on a growth trajectory, then press Apply. Alternatively, please call Suzan Dcruz on 0416 937 767
Parity Consulting recognise the First Nations People as the Traditional Custodians of this land and celebrate their connection and love for the country. We only partner with clients who embrace diversity and are committed to cultivating the individuality of each and every employee. We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us.